Trustee Anne Sung’s short tenure on the HISD Board exposes her inability to lead.
- When Recapture came up for a vote, Anne choose to ABSTAIN on the first major issue she had a voice in on the board. Inexplicably, she did not want Houstonians to have a say in whether to keep $18 billion worth of our most treasured commercial real estate on HISD’s tax rolls.
- Anne had the opportunity to lead the effort to make responsible choices to balance the budget, instead she voted to RAID the Rainy Day Fund of $107 million.
- Anne voted against a Legislative Budget Board review of HISD’s Budget.
- Anne will vote against Charter Schools.
- Anne has made moves that foreshadow her vote to defund the Magnet School program.
- Anne is more concerned about union jobs than getting money (WATCH VIDEO) to the students.